Delphi Document Generator
Markus Spoettl (toolsfactory)
2007-11-16 22:00:11 UTC
We are currently looking at tools to help with generating program
documentation from our Delphi source.
We would like to use the built-in XML Documentation generation tools if
possible, but cannot find any useful information on using it.
Are there any tutorials on this anywhere? I saw that there was supposed to
be a paper on this in the 2005 Developers conference but it was cancelled.
You can try Doc-O-Matic which reads the source code directly (so it
doesn't rely or use the XML the compiler produces). It's available in 3
commercial and one free edition, for more information please see

http://www.doc-o-matic.com/editions.html

Doc-O-Matic is the application CodeGear use to generate their help system.

Regards
Markus
Markus Spoettl,
toolsfactory software
http://www.doc-o-matic.com
Chris Morgan
2007-11-20 23:29:52 UTC
Post by Markus Spoettl (toolsfactory)
Doc-O-Matic is the application CodeGear use to generate their help system.
...and that's a recommendation? <g>

Cheers,

Chris
DJSox