Help on protected properties and methods
Tiedo Kruisselbrink
2008-05-15 12:19:58 UTC
A colleague of mine was looking for help on protected properties and
methods of some classes (TForm, TClientDataSet, etc.), but could not
find any (only public and published).
I tried the same, and could no either, but I strongly remember to have
seen such in the past.

Is this a new bug, introduced with the latest help-update? Something
else wrong?

Tiedo
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
2008-05-15 16:29:58 UTC
Post by Tiedo Kruisselbrink
A colleague of mine was looking for help on protected properties and
methods of some classes (TForm, TClientDataSet, etc.), but could not
find any (only public and published).
I tried the same, and could no either, but I strongly remember to have
seen such in the past.
Is this a new bug, introduced with the latest help-update? Something
else wrong?
The help has been in a terrible state, a few versions ago. It is slowly
being updated and restored again, but I guess they didn't do protected
properties yet.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] http://www.teamb.com

"I don't even butter my bread; I consider that cooking."
-- Katherine Cebrian