IBExpress docs missing in action (D2007 Win)
Anders E. Andersen
2007-11-09 12:15:47 UTC
I am not sure if I did something or if it was one of the updates (its
running update 3), but I can't find the IBExpress docs. For instance
pressing F1 on a TIBQuery component brings up the TWideDataSet docs.

I an not sure, but I seem to remember this working fine in an earlier
update.

Anybody else seeing this? Any way to fix it?

Anders E. Andersen
Anders E. Andersen
2007-11-09 13:08:48 UTC
Post by Anders E. Andersen
I am not sure if I did something or if it was one of the updates (its
running update 3), but I can't find the IBExpress docs. For instance
pressing F1 on a TIBQuery component brings up the TWideDataSet docs.
I an not sure, but I seem to remember this working fine in an earlier
update.
Someone else reported this as QC bug #52205.

Anders